Isnt it amazing how beautiful people are. Like just look at anyone and study them and their features and how their lips tort and eyes glisten and how their hair falls or sticks or lays. How their eyebrows flex and the way their arms fold, how expressive their hands are. The way their body moves and how their chest rises and falls so subtley with their pulse. People are beautiful even if we dont find them attractive. The fact that they’re a living being is unbelievably magnificent.
I’m stuck between wanting:
1. A long lasting relationship with my soulmate who supports me and protects me and is my partner and we are completely bad ass together and in love
2. Wanting to have casual sex and rip out the heart of everyone person I meet
3. Being independent and having a loyal dog while I’m married to my career
It scares me how accurate this is.
tagged by the lovely quackifyouseetree
Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
- Name: Lucy
- Nickname: Beans or Fishy
- Birthday: August 26th
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 5”0’ *cries*
- Time zone: GMT
- What time and date is it there: 00.19am, 1 September 2014
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: Anything from about 4 to 8
- Last thing I googled was: 5sos merch (yay for birthday money!).
- Most used phrase(s): ”no murder”.
- First word that comes to mind: nailpolish
- What I last said to a family member: night
- One place that makes me happy and why: The Olympia Theatre, Dublin because it is home
- How many blankets I sleep under: One or none at the minute.
- Favorite beverage(s): Tea, apple juice, diet coke, volvic strawberry water
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: I saw Lucy (good, confusing - but very good)
- Three things I can’t live without: My iPod, my guitar, and my sisters (if you could call them things… idk sorry guys if you’re offended by that, otherwise my laptop probably)
- A piece of advice to all my followers: chin up buttercup
- You all have to listen to this song: The Promise by Emma Blackery *warning i kinda bawled my eyes out while listening to this its amazing but kind of emotional if you’re in a crappy mood*
i’m tagging: still-paintingflowers-for-you, verysad-but-hellarad, amelia-jessica-pond-williams, nostalgic-nightingale, hella-socks, heck-yeah-puppies, 7billionothersandme, turnmearoundupsidedown, desolatedetectiveinatardis, blueyesandfreckles :) <3
back to witches and wizards, and magical beasts,
to goblins and ghosts and to magical feasts
it’s all that I love and it’s all that I need,
at hogwarts, hogwarts, I think I’m going back
happy september first!
will have to play this on september 1st.
You know what I’m grateful for? That they never made movie covers for the Harry Potter books. Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that?
girls think having a period sucks but try having to fix your penis discreetly through your pocket
having the insides of your organs shed and come out through your genitals does not compare to having displaced balls sorry
none of you can do it discreetly anyways
we see you
it must be really wild to actually have a positive relationship with your father
some people really have that????
I hate how a majority believe that when a girl’s silent she’s
she’s just picturing porn in her head